The Hampshire Safeguarding Adults and Children’s Boards are holding a joint conference on Tuesday 12th September 2017 on the topic of: Adopting a Family Approach to Domestic Abuse.
The Conference Learning Outcomes are:
- To understand what is meant by ‘adopting a family approach’ to working with both children and adults and their families
- To understand the types and forms of domestic abuse, including coercive control, adolescent relationship abuse, and adolescent on parent abuse
- To understand the impact of domestic abuse on the family as a whole
- To understand what support and interventions are available to both perpetrators and victims of domestic abuse, and their families in Hampshire
- To be confident in the application of legal frameworks and national / local learning in frontline practice
We would be grateful if you could share this information within your organisation and any networks you’re linked into to. Please follow the link below for further information and to book a place.
If you have any difficulties booking a place, please contact the HCC Children’s Services Workforce Development team on 01962 715669.