Due to popular demand, Hampshire County Council and Hampshire Constabulary have organised some further free training courses aimed at professionals who work with children.
This short course explores adverse childhood experiences (ACEs), how they link with domestic abuse & how this relates to practice.
It will address the following aims, all with a focus on how they relate to families living with domestic abuse:
• Introduce ACEs
• Examine trauma informed practice
• Explore triggers that can result in challenging behaviour
• Examine strategies to engage with CYP
• Examine strategies to support CYP developing resilience
• To offer a framework of working that enables collaboration with CYP
• To promote relational interactions and kindness
To book, please follow the links below and book through Eventbrite. Both courses run from 9.30am (prompt) until 12.30pm.
14 January 2020 – Rushmoor
30 January 2020 – Netley